Tuesday 31 January 2012

How US car rentals helped me to travel through US


Car rentals are available almost in all parts of the world today. That gives you an option of exploring your favorite place without having to worry about making arrangements when you visit the place of your choice. One such favorite destination for me happens to be the city of New York in the United States.
It was my first visit to New York though I had been to the States before. So, going for car rentals services was always at the back of my mind. After reaching the New York airport, I immediately hired a car that offered good service. All was set for travelling about in New York now. The rent a car facility made my trip around the city an easy affair.

I narrated my needs to the in charge of the car renting facility center. Visiting The Statue of Liberty, then moving to The Empire State Building and finally the Times Square is what I had planned. Getting up close and personal with The Statue of Liberty was my dream for eternity. I always wished to have a look at the statue with my own eyes.

There was one more thing I expected from the car renting center. I needed a driver who would give me information about the places I intended to visit. It was an extra advantage for me – almost like a bonus that I got an experienced and conversant driver. He was more of a friend that someone who is catering to my needs.

The vibrancy of the city, the shopping malls was a great attraction. My car driver was a knowledgeable fellow. He never kept quiet and gave me lots of information as we travelled. It was fun travelling with him and I got to know many new things about the city and the places we were visiting. It was a new experience for me altogether.

17 comments:

  1. I instantly chosen a car that provided excellent assistance. All was set for visiting about in New You are able to now.

    airport transfers in barnet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When we hire a car to visit the different places we should also get the services of a driver. Many
      car rental
      companies provide this facility with the car. A good driver who has all knowledge about different places makes our journey enjoyable.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really car rental is available in almost every part of the world.I want to tell you a cheap Airport Limo Orange County in America.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiring a car in place you are going to visit is cheaper for the adventurous people who want to visit more places in less time with comfortableness and privacy. Secondly the growing tours and travels industry worldwide make it more comfortable to hire a car at low cost. There is only one thing to keep in mind, while hiring a car you must go to the depth of the terms and conditions of the service providers.

    Santorini Car Hire | Rent a Car Santorini

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post thanks for sharing this information.
    Santorini Car Rental

    ReplyDelete
  6. The US car rental can be very useful service. Know more about it. Useful information

    driving in singapore

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have heared a lot about this but today after reading this blog I came to know some of the essential aspects about it. Lovely information on car rental. Keep it up
    singapore car rent

    ReplyDelete
  8. While travelling to some other place, the first and major thing to do is to evaluate Car on hire. It is necessary for those people who make their journey relaxing and stress free.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you had a great experience. Great to read the blog.

    Book Hotel Online

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can know how US car rentals helped the author to travel. Good post
    singapore car rent

    ReplyDelete
  11. Indiatoursandtaxi- is best car rental service provider in Delhi. Offers you budget car rental in Delhi.We provide Car Tour in India and Tour Packages like Same Day Agra Tour Package and many others in reasonable rates so that tourist can visit various places easily and comfortably.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! i want to search exact this type of blog because, i want to get information about car rent therefore, i want to say thanks for sharing the information. Oxford Taxis

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good post! Thanks for sharing this information I appreciate it. God bless!

    car service lowell

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Party Bus Nyc can be hired for a wide selection of important functions.The Party Bus Nyc is mostly ideal for teenagers, this is because of disco like appeal.
    Party Bus Nyc

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great blog and a really good read. Renting a car during our holidays can improve the quality of our vacation and make it so much better. I found a similar company in Greece that offers great services as well. Source: Santoriny Easy Rentals Summer

    ReplyDelete
  16. he cost of rental cars is very cheap. You may choose an English speaking driver who will act as a guide for you and help you in your journey. rental car in Santorini

    ReplyDelete